chaseofspadeschaseofspades

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Gost Trek: f00d Gost Trek: f00d

lol

great work, the inner workings of humanity are both reflected and refracted in this beautifully master piece of illustrated cinema. emotions are conveyed to the fullest thu the most simplistic animation style, less is more right?
beautiful.beautiful.
Next time u gentle fellows make an animation, privy me a notice of its release and i will orchestrate a sound track epic enough to fully appreciate and counter balance the flawlessness of the animation.

great work.

In The Toilet In The Toilet

not bad

maybe you should re-animate it with mouth movements and stuff, and it would do a lot better. but it is a funny concept.

Bush Speaks #5 Bush Speaks #5

not good

try to edit the video to make the lips match, and also try to imitate george bush's voice, he sounds like a 10 year old whos balls havent yet dropped. so make some better

-spades out

Halo of Thorns Halo of Thorns

wow

i heard the instumental first, but this was much better. I think that people dont like lyrics on this site tho, because they cant sing or write lyrics, so vocals reflect their lack of an ability to do good.
this was well done, it was stereotypical heavy metal but it was done in a style and well.

keep it up.

Halo of Thorns (w/o vox) Halo of Thorns (w/o vox)

good metal

the zero voters piss me off, thats why i wrote a song for them, it will explain their inner-workings.

keep it up, dont let the fag-man get you down.

ThePassagehiddenbeyondtheGrave ThePassagehiddenbeyondtheGrave

fag

just kill yourself and shut up, you emo pussy.

Misery666 responds:

MC Malicous: pick any style of music and i bet i could do it better then you mother fuckr i should one side of me ONE SIDE OF ME so dont fuckn judge me i hate emo kids they wein all the time i made one sad song so go fuck yourself